Made this last weekend and have been enjoying this all week. Delicious fall snack or breakfast!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine these 5 ingredients and mix thoroughly:
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 5 Tablespoons of Applesauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil (or Vegetable Oil)
- 2 Egg Whites and 1 Whole Egg
- 2 or 2.5 Large Bananas Mashed
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup All-purpose Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup All-purpose White Flour
- 1/2 Cup Skim Milk or Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt (optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- A Couple shakes of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- A dash of Vanilla Extract
Mix all ingredients together, grease a bread pan (with spray or olive oil), pour the bread mix into the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
ENJOY….delicious with a thin spread of almond butter or peanut butter.