This was seriously a crazy-busy (and fast) week. Since we just got back from our summer vacation on Monday, I have been trying to catch up before a wedding we are attending tomorrow. Thankfully the rest of the weekend should be very low key.
Since I’m playing catch up, I figured I’d catch you up on a few things (and empty promises I’ve made) about the blog/training/SOS:
1. I owe you all a friendship series on this blog. Many of you expressed interest in reading some thoughts/ideas about friendship.
2. I owe you all a working out on vacation with a toddler post (and a sweet new track workout I did while we were away.
3. Speaking of being away, I really enjoyed being unplugged! However, I’m also starting to miss reading blogs and blogging since this week I have been catching up on everything business-related and skipping out on the for-fun blog reading.
4. I’ve had a few new sign-ups for my online training program. It’s a great time of year to clean up your nutrition and fitness habits. Let me know if you have questions or are interested in signing up.
5. Some of you local readers often ask me about kettlebell workshops. We didn’t schedule many for the summer, but we have 2 more coming up soon. Sign up online for either 75 minute long kettlebell workshop in Chelmsford, MAfor just $30! (Dates: 9/15 and 10/6 at 10:00am)
Anything else you want to see on the blog soon?