It’s been kind of a crazy week….
We are doing some house updates and changes (hence the snuggling on the floor the other night).
Connor had a pretty bad cough earlier in the week.
I went back to the corporate world for a few hours on two days this week.
That said, I’m gonna keep it light today and tell you about my little adventure to Trader Joe’s with Connor last night. We go to Trader Joe’s all the time, but last night’s quick little trip made me laugh several times.
Five Things That May Happen When You Go Grocery Shopping with a Toddler
1. He kept grabbing my hand and kissing it. Sweetest thing ever.
2. He started screaming DIARRHEA for no particular reason. Not that sweet.
3. He said loudly that he wanted beer when we were walking past the beer. I promise I don’t give my kid beer.
4. He pointed out every single fruit and vegetable and said he wanted it. I want avocados. I want to strawberries. I want blueberries. I want bananas. On and on the entire time we were in the produce section. He usually says it about a few items, but this time it was literally every single thing he saw.
5. Lastly, and completely unrelated to the toddler in tow, but I did not buy rolled oats or almond butter (teh two reasons I went in the first place) because Trader Joe’s was out of both items. They haven’t had my beloved almond butter the last few weeks and it’s killing me. I need it back in my life!
Do you go grocery shopping with your toddler? Do you like it?